Thursday, December 21, 2006

Spring Creek Church of Christ


The Sanford family proudly announces that we will be joining the brethren at the Spring Creek Church of Christ in Tomball, TX. As was announced this past Lord’s Day; Jennifer, Hailey, Tegan and I will be relocating to Tomball, TX where we will join the ministry efforts of the Spring Creek Church of Christ. This decision was reached after much prayer and consideration, and is in no way an indication of negative feelings toward the leadership or flock in Channelview. I want to say thank you to all of you who walked beside us every step of the way during our labor together. My service as the pulpit minister at the Channelview church was a great blessing. Please pray for me and my family as I transition into the pulpit with the Spring Creek brethren.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May God bless you as you join with some of the best people in the entire world. Some of my spiritual heroes attend that church - I grew up having them teach my Sunday school classes, and more importantly, live out the things they taught me. You're in good company!